Great HRH Spring Break Rates Out

DanG

Mouseketeer
While the Entertainment Card rates are not yet out, I was able to get two garden view rooms at the HRH for $145 per night each for March 24-26, 2002. I believe these are new AAA rates. If you have been holding off on reserving or going next Spring Break, I don't know whether the Entertainment Rates will get a whole lot cheaper.

DanG

Barry, the reason I posted was that the prior best rates for those dates was $188 and a number of people had posted looking for the entertainment rates for those dates. This is Spring Break for a lot of folks so the good rates get booked up early.

Thanks for the info DanG. I had booked a AAA rate for Spring Break at the $188 rate, and I was able to switch my reservation to the $ 145 rate. That saves me $199!

Just spoke to the HRH. They told me there were no new AAA rates out, but when I asked him for the lowest possible AAA pool view rate, he quoted me a rate of $165.00. I had the AAA rate of $207.20 per night, so I had him switch me over.
I really wanted the room for under $200.00, so if no new Entertainment rates come out, I'm still happy. Stayed there last Easter, and it's the place to be!:)

I just got the $165 pool view rate for my trip in March. Since we need two rooms we're saving another $252 for our trip. My original reservations were for $265, which I got reduced to $207 when the AAA rates came out. Now if we can just get those entertainment rates. Thanks again for posting.

I just called tonight about the entertainment rates for 2002 and was told to call back at the end of the week or the beginning of next week. I'll try then and hope for the best but it seems that they're not sure themselves when the rates will be out as people have posted for over a month now that they are being told to call back in a couple weeks.
Hopefully they'll be out soon and I can switch over from AAA.

Yep, Club Room rate for mid-March on AAA is $225 a night for 2 adults and 2 kids...Good things happening...

When I called yesterday afternoon the person I talked to said Entertainment rates would not be out for our stay in March until about a month ahead of time. Last time I called the lady I spoke with said to keep calling back to check because they never knew when discount rates would be released. Think I'll keep checking!

I too called (Tuesday) about the Entertaiment rates. I had AAA rate of $188 for Feb 18-21. They weren't out yet, but they did adjust the rate to $145 - I didn't know why at the time, but took it! I'll keep trying for the Entertainment rates, but if it stays at $145 I'm still saving money.

Red65

Don't panic here folks, from the looks of things they be giving rooms away by then, especially if we start shooting at things, think Orlando is in for some serious pain, as is LV.....

We hear on the news all the time how hard it is hitting Orlando and Vegas, but from the looks of these posts, ressies are not benefitting TOO much. Sure some great savings, but none that would relate to ultra low occupancies.
In slow times at WDW you can get a Florida resident rate at about 50% and that is before the events of 9/11.
I am wondering if anyone has tried to do this at HRH.
Have any of you Orlando Locals done a walk up and tried to get a room for that night?
HAVE FUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter