great rate from tavelocity to WDW Beach club or grand floridian

Darnit! Such a deal, the BC under $200! Too bad we're going in December (promo is for trips before June 15). Thanks for the info though!

Did you book BC or GF? Can you give me the exact amount per night that you are paying? Thanks for the information!
:flower:

Thanks for the tip - got me excited for a minute!

We're missing it by a couple of days... Need 6/21, but you need to travel by 6/15.

Also, those with kids should keep an eye out for this... seems to be a flaw with the travelocity resv setup:

GoodBuy Hotel rates are based on double occupancy, charges for extra persons (including children) may apply and will be due directly to the hotel. View further details.

1. Double occupancy is defined as two people sharing one room.

I know that they're showing rooms available at CBR for some dates I'm looking at, but Disney (direct) only has rooms there with a single king bed rather than two doubles. They don't allow more than 2 people in those rooms, so... it's not just a matter of possibly having to pay extra - it's a matter of Disney not allowing you to stay in the room when you get there! No refunds from TV either after arrival.

Thank you for posting that. I did give it a try though and was quoted a price of $410 per night plus tax. Maybe they are all out of the discount rooms?

I kept trying the Beach Club with flights for 5/13 thru 5/17. Kept offering me the All-Stars. When I tried to do it without flight, got quoted $410. Must be out of discount rooms.

Thank you for posting though. I never thought to check Travelocity for deals. Will keep that in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter