Great Skyauction Buy now on - but act fast!!

Cypress Palms is near a lot of restaurants and grocery store. It's about 3-4 miles from WDW and I dorve by and it looks good...Not bad.

I have also been told that Silver Lake (not Silver Points) is nice also, just not brand spanking new, but still very nice and they are on the same property as Silver Lake Silver Points (it's one big complex)

For convenience, and since you are just 2 people....Is it your first trip????

Yes, this is our first trip :) .

how about these resorts?
Summer Bay Resort
Polynesian Isles
Alhambra at Poinciana

I'm guessing that unless you are traveling in the next couple of months, it is not a necessity to book right now, right? I have looked at dates up to Oct., and I'm just not sure at this point what to do. Is anyone booking dates that far into the future right now?

Editing to add...we've stayed at Polynesian Isles, and I would definitely stay there again! The staff was friendly, and the accommodations were nice. A very nice 2 BR condo!!

Cypress Pointe would be my first choice since it is so close to DTD, then Cypress Palms (JUST NOT the one bedroom partial kitchen, it must say one bedroom FULL KITCHEN to be roomy). A two bedroom would be even better but as long as you get a one bedroom FULL KITCHEN that is a really nice unit as well (approx 800 + sq. ft).

Watch out for Silver Lakes/Silver Points, aren't they charging extra housekeeping fees (fees vary by unit size I think) for ALL check-ins???

Can't say enough good about staff at Cypress Palms. Really nice clean units also (the two I have stayed in along with the several others I have seen).

Alhambra I think is FAR from Kissimmee.

people should post back what they were able to book....

others can get a handle on what kind of inventory they are offering

do it along the lines of

Resort Name Bedroom Type Dates

AWESOME idea Lawgs.

Silver Lake...I thought they were only charging for housekeeping if you stayed less than a week?

I would pick either Silver Lake or Cypress Pointe.

Summer's Bay is a little far but really nice (6 miles approx.)

Thanks for all the inputs.

I will be having a rental car..so i can drive around :)

This is our first trip after marraige...so want it to be special :banana:

from all the replies...i am leaning towards "Cypress Pointe Grande Villas Resort" :surfweb:

Cypress Pointe Grande Villas Resort
2 Bedrooms, 4 - 6 Guests, Full Kitchen is available...

we are just 2 but can i book 2 bedroom unit??

We have booked plenty of 2 bedrooms for just the 2 of us...No problem. You just can't exceed the number of people that they limit but you could go alone and still book a 2 bedroom.

Good choice.

Cypress Pointe Grande Villas Resort
2 Bedrooms, 4 - 6 Guests, Full Kitchen is available...

we are just 2 but can i book 2 bedroom unit??

Yes you can book a two bedroom unit for only two people. I have yet to stay at this resort but have seen floor plans of the two bedrooms. WOW is all I can say!!!

riu girl...
how is Wyndham Cypress Palms???....never mind got the answer from your prev posts

Ok, so this is what's available for when we want to go:

Wyndham Cypress Palms
Villas at Summer Bay Resort
Silver Lake Resort
Orbit One Vacation Villas
High Point World Resort
Celebrity Resorts Orlando - Oaks

What would you do?

Just wanted to add that I have not had this much fun on the DIS boards for a while.

I love deal finding. It's my favorite thing to do and the DIS ROCKS!!!

Yes, this is our first trip :) .

how about these resorts?
Summer Bay Resort
Polynesian Isles
Alhambra at Poinciana

summer bay....too far out and they may put you in the villas and not the condos....

polynesian isles ......just up the road from cypress palms....a sister resort to Cypress Pointe ......some units newly refurbished, but you share the washer/dryer with another unit

do not know about alambra at poinciana

Ok, so this is what's available for when we want to go:

Wyndham Cypress Palms
Villas at Summer Bay Resort
Silver Lake Resort
Orbit One Vacation Villas
High Point World Resort
Celebrity Resorts Orlando - Oaks

What would you do?

stay away from the celebrity resorts....lots of negative reviews even from owners

orbit one gets good reviews although it is a smaller resort with not many amenities

villas at summer bay get "less than stellar reviews"

from your list silver lake or cypress palms....always try to get a two bedroom

Argh....so, there are great properties available...except for my dates!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter