Great SWA Fare!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dana

Mouseketeer
Just called and spoke to a WONDERFUL gentleman from Southwest. I have never flown with them but asked about a WDW fare that I'd heard about on the budget board. While there was no such fare in his computer (tried on the internet myself with no luck) I asked him if he could search for a good deal for me. He searched and told me some prices. I explained that I'm from Canada and it's already costing me an arm and a leg trying to put this surprize vacation together for my mother. He came back and told me there was a companion fly free fare. So I had to purchase a ticket, and a compainion only had to pay $18 for airport tax. Total for 2 is $284!!!! This is a great price for me. I can't find anything this cheap!! I'm really happy!! Unless I can find better by tomorrow, I'm taking it!!! Sure hope I can pay for this trip now.

Dana :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter