great tip for big water drinkers!!!

jillz

<font color=red>Do YOU wear underwear?? ;)
Hi I have terrrific news!!!!!
I called Zephyrhills water co and they are delivering 3 cases of sport bottles to the wilderness lodge on Saturday...9.95 per case!!! I'm doing a little happy dance!!!:bounce: There are two families with seven people total and at that price who cares if you even finish all 72 bottles...we are big water drinkers and it will be terrific to have the water at hand...and not have to pay 350 per bottle...hope this helps someone...by the way their phone # is 1-800-950-9398:wave:

I just call the 800# and was told they had an 8 case minimum, who was the person you spoke to maybe you just need to get the right person.

Wouldn't it be a lot cheaper to pick up water at the grocery store?That's what we do. I'm not very good remembering prices but it seems to me that H2O is usually on sale for around $5/case?

yeah last week my limo driver stoped at cash n carry for us since we get a 15 minute grocery stop. It only cost me 11 for three cases of water (12 in each case)

We too, bring water, capri drinks, small v-8 juices, beer and whatever else and pack it all up in a box and check it at the airport! Boy do we save alot on just beer alone! (for my sisters anyway!) Then we use our collapseable cooler as the cooler for these items and just refill it up with ice each day. It works for us! THen on way back use cooler for souvenirs, etc.!:bounce:

We have tried Zephyrhills water and it has a sulpher taste. We can't drink much of it because of the taste. WDW used to only sell Zephyrhills but have changed to Dannon. Water at WDW is 2.50 a bottle. Still kind of steep if you drink alot of water.

these are the large sport bottles with 24 per case ..i didn't think that was too expensive considering the agro you save...hopefully i wont mind the taste but i seem to remember when disney carried it that it was fine ...dont know why they told you an 8 case minimum because both times i called they said no problem...i suggest you call back and ask for someone else...good luck:D

This is the first yr I am not going concierge so I already told my son first we go to the grocery store and buy bottles of water. I'm not cheap but I refuse to pay over 2.50 for a bottle of water.:D

I just tried the 800 # again and the CS rep. said since the war they had implimented a 8 case min. To Bad

Originally posted by drtvr
I just tried the 800 # again and the CS rep. said since the war they had implimented a 8 case min. To Bad

i just ordered it two days ago...:confused:

I also called yesterday and they told me 8 case minimum.

hunnypotmama

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter