Green Mickey Buttons for my December 4-9 trip

Mouseaholic

Earning My Ears
Ok, this may be a result of having just a little too much time on my hands and I am anxious for my December 4 - 9 trip to the Beach Club. Anyway.....

I have cut out my lime-green Mickey paint samples from Home Depot and with a sheet of self-laminating plastic from Office Depot, a bit of tape and a safety pin on the back.......I now have a Mickey button to wear!

Somehow I suspect I am not the first to think of this but thought I would share anyway.

Do you think I am anxious to leave???

princess: :wave2:

I'm right there with you! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.

I think I'm driving everyone around me, particularly my best friend (who's one of those people who definitely does not "get it") crazy!

If only I were better with arts and crafts, so I could whip mine into little pins like yours! Heck, I'll be lucky if I A) remember to bring them; and B) figure out some way to affix them to myself without doing permanent damage (I suppose superglue to the forehead is probably a bad idea...)

Richard

That's a great idea. I just got back yesterday and I'm already counting the days until my Dec 2-9 trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter