"Grinch Grand Welcome" Pictures/Ideas for "Mickey's Grand Welcome"

Dolly,

I am still just amazed at your creativity. Everytime I look at this thread I get re-inspired.

I am thinking about investing in a laminating machine. From the looks of it, you have one and if I remember correctly, you talked about having one too. Do you have any recommendtions on what I should look for?

Dolly,

I am still just amazed at your creativity. Everytime I look at this thread I get re-inspired.

I am thinking about investing in a laminating machine. From the looks of it, you have one and if I remember correctly, you talked about having one too. Do you have any recommendtions on what I should look for?

I highly recommend getting a laminating machine. I use mine all the time! I got mine at Walmart...it was pretty inexpensive, is relatively small and works great. It is made by Scotch and is just called a thermal laminator. You don't have to buy something bulky or big to get great results!

Hint for trimming: Once you laminate things do not cut all the way to the edge of the paper...you have to leave about an 1/8 of an inch of laminating paper. Also, use an exacto knife to trim things out of the middle, like the opening for the handle on the door hanger.

:lovestrucWow Dolly, That's Amazing!. My son LOVES the Grinch. Where did you get the clipart? Do you have a 4shared file for your Grinch items? I would love to be able to print out some of those thing for him.:cloud9:

I don't have them in my 4shared file, but I will try to set up a file and add them sometime this next week.

For anyone that loves the Grinch or maybe would want to throw a Grinch party...for exmple "Breakfast with the Grinch"...I uploaded a lot of the things that I made to my 4shared file in the link in my signature. Then look for the "grinch" file. It would be so much fun to have a Grinch brunch around the holidays and invite all of your family and close friends!

If you decide to use my things and have any questions or if there is something that I didn't upload...let me know. I didn't put the oversized gift tag that I made for the gift baskets as I made it using MS Word. I found the Grinch image by googling "grinch" and here is the rhyme that I made up for the gift basket tag:

For the Smith family, both young and old,
So you can feast, feast, feast!
There are snacks and a few drinks
But no rare Who roast beast.
Open it while you are here
I hope you enjoy it a lot,
Don’t save it for home…
Oh no, do not!!!
While you’re enjoying the fun remember...
Christmas doesn’t come from a store
Because Christmas means
Oh, so much more!!!
It’s not about all of the decorations
Or gift wrapping and presents.
It’s about the birth of Jesus
Oh, how special and pleasant.

Merry Christmas,
The Grinch

Finally, here are a few places that I found online for some fun Grinch printables online:
http://www.apples4theteacher.com/holidays/dr-seuss-birthday/printables/grinch-stole-christmas.html

http://www.seussville.com/grinch/activities.html

http://www.homeschoolhelperonline.com/units/grinch_stole_christmas.htm
(I don't homeschool, but my sister-in-law does...so I sent this to her family as a fun lesson plan that would coordinate with our trip!)

http://www.lucylearns.com/grinch-coloring-sheets.html

http://www.partyideasparade.com/grinch-coloring-pages.html

http://familycrafts.about.com/od/makinggaggifts/ss/GrinchPoopPoemBagTag2.htm

http://www.pepperspollywogs.com/blog/index.php/the-grinch-who-stole-christmas-party/

As with anything else, there are a million of places for great games and other printables...these are just a few.

jtanddolly
can you please share the grinch that you used to make holding the candy cane (for the pillow treat). I want to make these for the school class for the holiday! Please let me know where I can find this image to print and make these. Thanks so much! You did an AMAZING job. I go to ICE each year in Orlando! Love it!!!

I was just this past weekend talking to my best friend about when she and her DD's can plan a trip to DL with me and my DD's. My family goes at least twice a year but she hasn't been since she was 10 and her girls 4 and 1 have never been. My DD 5 and her DD 4 are best friends. Her DD is waiting for Tinkerbell to visit her. So I was telling my friend how we can make it look like Tink comes in the night and do all the same type of things you've done. I would love any suggestions and links you have to be able to do this. We decided to go in either February or March. I want to make the trip for her and her DD's super magical since they probably won't be able to go again for a long time. I'm so happy to have seen this thread! Thanks for everything Dolly!

jtanddolly
can you please share the grinch that you used to make holding the candy cane (for the pillow treat). I want to make these for the school class for the holiday! Please let me know where I can find this image to print and make these. Thanks so much! You did an AMAZING job. I go to ICE each year in Orlando! Love it!!!
I put it in my 4shared file in the link in my signature. Then look in the "miscenllaneous" file. I did not mark where to make the slit to slide the candy cane through the image so you will have to look at the picture to see where to make the cut. I had a grinch file in my 4shared with all the things...I'm not sure what happened to it.

I was just this past weekend talking to my best friend about when she and her DD's can plan a trip to DL with me and my DD's. My family goes at least twice a year but she hasn't been since she was 10 and her girls 4 and 1 have never been. My DD 5 and her DD 4 are best friends. Her DD is waiting for Tinkerbell to visit her. So I was telling my friend how we can make it look like Tink comes in the night and do all the same type of things you've done. I would love any suggestions and links you have to be able to do this. We decided to go in either February or March. I want to make the trip for her and her DD's super magical since they probably won't be able to go again for a long time. I'm so happy to have seen this thread! Thanks for everything Dolly!

If you look in the link in my signature then look in the "mickeys grand welcome file", there is a subfile for "tinks grand welcome" with some fun things like a gift tag, welcome letter, banner flags, candy bar wrapper and bag topper.

Thanks Dolly! I noticed it last night after I wrote this. If I need anything else or have ant questions I'll let you now. I might have you change some of the WDW to DL but we have time so don't worry about it now.

Thanks so much for adding the grinch candy canes to the sharing folder! I can't wait to print and make them!!!! If you find the other grinch items you made (like the door hanging) then please let me know so I can get those items as well!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter