Grinchmas!

mogley

Earning My Ears
When dose this start? and has anyone seen it befor? and if so how good is it and what new things dose it add?

Hi mogley,

I went last year and loved it! I want to see it again this year if possible. Here are some pics I found on a few sites from last year. The official info on Universals site isnt posted yet...wait till after halloween and it should be up. Do a search on these boards for grinchmas there were many posts.

Pics Grinchmas

Go to Orlando

more pics

was there last year too and thought it was really cute, did they open the new ride they were building last year, it was a rail above the walkways...what is it, and whats the age? mostly everything in that part of the park was for little ones....and does anyone know why adults cant ride the terradactyl ride unless theyre with a little kid? my son and i rode it last year and i think it would be enjoyed by all. the line was too long for my husband to ride it with him for a second time so he didnt get to ride, and neither did my daughters they are too big....

According to a flyer I got before I entered the parking garage, Grinchmas is from November 23 to December 31.

The ride on the railway in Seuss Landing is the Sneetches ride. It may never open due to issues with the ride, load times, etc.

As for Pternandon Flyers, they only let you ride with a kid because when the ride first opened, everyone rode it. It was supposed to be a ride for kids, but adults hopped on too. The ride has the lowest capacity in the park, so a one minute ride had around a 45-60 minute wait. Now with the restriction, wait times are about 50% less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter