Grizzly River Run renovation idea

Elijah Abrams

Mouseketeer
For the next renovation on Grizzly River Run (the river raft ride at Disney California Adventure in Anaheim, CA), my idea for it is to finally add the one thing that was missing from the ride since it opened in 2001: Audio-Animatronics! Basically animals like bears, cougars, wolves, etc.

Well,,,,,the attraction Grizzly River Run was named inappropriately in the first place....there are no Grizzly currently in California, the name was a homage to the California flag. also, there are no large mammals on the granite peaks of Yosemite sierra Nevada nothing to eat, so they stay below the timberline to nourish on squirrels, rabbits, deer, marmots, pika, weseal, mink, beaver, plus all the berries and acorns.

and my other observation.....when does one have time to look for those chlorine soaked animatronics when you are busy watching your neighbor get soaked by rogue waves. As it is, i always forget to look for the CMS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter