• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

groceries

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
Which is the best place for selection for buying groceries (meat, produce) for 7 people for 6 days? Walmart, Costco or Target? Will have a car and arriving at Aulani after staying a few days in Waikiki.

Costco would be best so you can buy bulk items, since you'll have 7 people. But do consider the amount of refrigeration space you'll have before stocking up. I presume you'll have more than one villa, so likely enough, but just something to remember when shopping. I've also read that Costco has a good selection of ready to heat/cook options, which is ideal for quick in room meals IMO.

Costco. Then if you need little things that just don’t make sense to buy at Costco, stop at Target across the street.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter