Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Gardengalb4~received an envie from you today. :) (It helped cheer me up because even though I keep telling myself it was "just a football game," I think I'm realizing after the beating Brett took last night that he probably will REALLY retire and not be back as our QB. He made it so much fun to be a Vikings fan this season. I guess I should just be glad he was here at all.)

DisneyMom09-I have an envie ready to send your way either today or tomorrow...will let you know when for sure

No envie for me last week :confused3

Really? I mailed a manilla envelope from the post office. I know it was either Mon or Wed. I hope it gets there soon. New one will be in the mail tomorrow.

MN Vikings Fan
Glad the envie helped to cheer you :hug:-sorry for your team's loss...
Be on the look-out :sail:for another envie-I mailed it yesterday!
:sunny:::MickeyMo:earsboy::earsgirl:

Happy Birthday Disneymom09!!!:cake:

And from me too!!

Rosie, got 3 huge envies on Sat. No time to get through them yet, hopefully tomorrow. Thank you!

Glad they arrived 2 more went in the mail this morning !!! I try to go to the same PO each week and the Gal there smiles and says "Coupon Lady" !!;)

I quoted this time for Happy Birthday after giving out GRANDKIDS where they didn't belong :lmao:

dislal - I got an envelope today. Hopefully I can go through it tonight.

I mailed out a sadly thin little envelope to Lulu2 today. Hopefully I'll have a bigger one next week!

MN Vikings Fan

Be on the look-out :sail:for another envie-I mailed it yesterday!
:sunny:::MickeyMo:earsboy::earsgirl:

Wow, was that fast and it was a DANDY!! Thank you from the bottom of my li'l frozen toes, GARDENGALB4. :banana: :woohoo: :cool1:
DISNEYJAN, you're going to get a smile on your face when you see the next envie. :thumbsup2

Thank you Lilsweetpea..got your 2 big envies:cool1::cool1:Tons I can use.
Englishrose I forgot to let you know I sent out your envies on Tue

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter