Grossest Thing You've Seen at the Parks

I was sitting on the wall across from Dinosaur Gertie's Ice Cream. Across the walkway, a grown man blew his nose into his bare hand and then proceeded to wipe it down a two to three foot section of the handrail. It didn't come off easily so he really had to work at it, strings of mucous stretching between the rail and his hand as he tried to wipe it off. I don't have a weak stomach but I thought I was going to vomit. Even more appalling was that he was with company, so he clearly felt comfortable doing this in front of others (not that it would be in any way acceptable even if he was in private).

A few years back we were waiting for Mickey's Philharmagic next show to start and were sitting on the floor in the waiting area. A woman right next to us decided to change her baby's diaper right on the floor. Let's just say it was a huge smelly mess! I was so grossed out.

In January, I also witnessed diaper changing on the tables. I don't understand thinking it is ok to change dirty diapers when others are eating or on the surface others will eat on. :crazy2: Bad thing is, the bathroom was about 20 steps away. Please people, stop being lazy!

Gross!!! I used to work in a restaurant for years and I can not tell you how many people did this and then left me a diaper on top of their empty plate!!!!!!!!!:furious::furious::furious:

Okay so this wasn't at a park but in our studio at SSR we just checked, I go to use the bathroom and as I sit down I look at the door and there is a big brown smear across the door. :scared1::eek:

Needless to say we got a upgrade to a 1 BDRM villa that day :worship:

Gross!!! I used to work in a restaurant for years and I can not tell you how many people did this and then left me a diaper on top of their empty plate!!!!!!!!!:furious::furious::furious:

Okay so this wasn't at a park but in our studio at SSR we just checked, I go to use the bathroom and as I sit down I look at the door and there is a big brown smear across the door. :scared1::eek:

:scared1: :eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1:

---Paul in Southern NJ

I used to be a CM in Fantasyland. I was working the Fastpass Bypass Role where I merge the 2 lines together & a lady was mad I didn't let her right through & commanded her daughter to pee! I had to call for a "protein spill" to be cleaned up! Who does that?!

If you work in a store like I do, you'd be surprised how looowwwww parents can sink. One guy was being a real jerk demanding a refund on an item and had absolutely no proof that he had bought it from us. He told his kid to poop his diaper and smeared it all over the floor in the men's room. When sub-humans do stuff like that, I wish the lazy lawyers at my company would let me call the cops and throw his sick heinie out on the street.

Some of these stories make me feel so nervous that I might consider bringing a small can of Lysol if I ever visit next time. And no, I am NOT going to even think about touching anything in the bathrooms! ANYTHING!

This is by far the most interseting NON ride thread I have watched in some time. Thanks for all the laughter :cool1:

When we visited the park in 2004, we were waiting in line to ride Pooh. At some point someone had thrown up and the sawdust was put down to absorb/clean up. We were kind of already grossed out by that, but a few guests in front of us had two little boys. They weren't American and maybe they didn't know but they let their two little boys play in the o-ban/sawdust. The smallest had a binkie he kept taking out if his mouth and setting down on the floor so he could keep playing in the sawdust/o-ban. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life.

I have three children so I feel like that is saying an lot.

Leave a dirty diaper for me and you'll be wearing the SH%$$iest hat in town!!!

When we stayed at POP a few years ago, we were all eating a quick breakfast before heading to a park and granted that this was the end of August and it was hot, but there was a young girl...1 1/2 at most...only in a diaper just plopped on top of one of the tables in the food court. The worst is that her diaper was enormous, just like someone poured 2 liters of pee into it. It was hanging off of her and she was just happily crawling around the table and scooting around in this pee filled grossness and her parents were just happily eating at that table.
This is why the second anything falls onto a table I immediately scoop it up even if its the last french fry and will, of course, leave my kids starving and near death without that one last fry. I know a little dirt never hurt anyone but oh man what must be on those tables...

With all these horror stories about crazy people who don't care one bit if someone gets infected, why have I NEVER heard about e-coli or illnesses breaking out in the parks? With people refusing to wash their hands after pooping and some even doing it in the SINK, there's no way the poor staff can keep the park sanitary. It just isn't possible. It amazes me how people couldn't care the slightest bit if someone comes down with a serious illness because they don't care if they contaminated everything they touched. If we mentioned 'swine flu' would people take notice? How about 'HIV infected needles and blades'? And yes, I've come down with a raging fever that left me vomiting severely for TWO days (and all through the night) because someone at a restaurant must have come to work with a fever or served undercooked food. If I had to put up with two kinds of people and had to pick one: a total pig who couldn't care less about leaving human waste everywhere or a normal person who talks so much that most people will go insane, the "earbasher" (as an Australian called him/her, i.e. a person who drives people crazy by talking loudly until you go nuts) would win hands down every time. At least talking never put anyone in the hospital.

My family was in line to Splash Mountain and ran into two teenagers (they were with their family) that well...I thought needed a room. I stared down the mom who finally told them to stop.

In 2011 my sister and I were in mk. It had been raining all day so I was geared up with poncho,backpack and a umbrella. We were waiting for the electrical light parade to start and of course I needed to use the restroom. So we both headed to the closest bathroom in which I was almost positive she went into the stall on the side of me. I proceeded to remove my very wet outer layer,sat down and noticed NO TOILET PAPER!!! So I reached under the next stall to ask my sister for some when I got a harsh slap on the hand by a woman who spoke no English. I don't know what the woman thought I was trying to do. So I started searching in my backpack for ANYTHING and could only find a clean pair of socks. Well I guess you can figure out what happened next. (By the way,I threw them out immediately) I finally caught up with my sister to tell her what had happened,well it became a funny story to tell when we got back home so I guess I can say that I grossed myself out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter