• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ground Transportation

Cast Member Boy

Earning My Ears
I need help planning ground transportation from LAX to the Disneyland Hotel. There are three of us and I want the most direct, fasted and cheapes (if that is possible). At WDW there is free shuttle during the anniversary called Mickey's Magical Express, anything like that on the west coast?

There is nothing free. If you book through WDTC they are using the Disneyland Express (it used to be Airport Bus), and they drop off at the Disneyland Resort hotels first - they're least expensive that I know. There is also supershuttle, and then you have taxis and towncar services that you can contact.

Thanks for your help! I live in the Orlando area and can not wait for my trip to Disneyland in Nov. Everyone thinks I'm crazy since there is already a magical kingdom in my backyard, I guess they just don't understand......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter