Group events?

tmfranlk

Love hanging at the World with my sweet girls.
Unfortunately, I'm not getting married anytime soon adn not doing it at Disney, but I have a question that you all might be able to help with...

I am planning a family reunion at Disney and am looking at doing a few group events/meals.

Has anyone planned an in-park or resort group meal or event? Did you go on your own, through group sales or through FTW?

Any information or advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Tia

Our family did a fireworks dessert party on the terrace to the side of the France bridge. We booked through Group Sales, it was about $15/person for dessert, fruit, and hot and cold beverages (coffee, tea, soda, cocoa, etc.) They can do ANYTHING!

Hi! As an intimate bride, we weren't allowed to book our reception through FTW, so had to look at other departments. We called Group Dining at the Grand Floridian, and were able to book the private room at V&A's. I know that they have other locations at the GF - Summerhouse, GF Cafe for a dinner, and GF Tearoom for a dinner. We were told that it's a $2000 food/beverage minimum to rent out the GF Cafe or GF Tearoom, so I don't know if this is in your family reunion budget or not.
Cheers!
Heather P

Disney has a Group Dining department. They also have a Disney Meetings department. I would suggest contacting (407)-WDW-DINE and asking them to connect you to Group Dining. I bet you'll be able to find what you're looking for by starting there. If you want to plan events, then maybe the Disney Meetings folks can help you: Disney Meetings Website.

By the way, if you're planning a DCL cruise, they have a Family Reunion package that sounds interesting: DCL Family Reunion Package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter