Group project anyone?

I have spent the last few hours looking at all the DISigns on this thread and I love them.
Would you consider posting these wthout a date?
TIA
Can anyone do any frames for 2008 Star Wars Weekend?
Thank you in advance!
Stacy
These are fabulous! I just spent the past couple of days going through all the posts. Thanks to all the wonderful designers for sharing their talent!
Kellybell posted several Make a Wish frames on page 123. If you are still watching this thread, would you be able to create something for my son's 2005 MAW trip? Favorite characters are Mickey, Buzz, Woody, and Donald.
Thank you!

I lost track of this thread:rotfl:
cindy.png

fourparks1worldblank.png

mawboy.png

sww08.png

And a new one:cutie:

magicalmemories.png

I lost track of this thread:rotfl:

sww08.png

Hi Kelly-

I haven't been on this thread in a while. I've missed alot!! I was wondering if you could do a birthday frame with a Bolt design for Christopher's 5th birthday.
Also, I'm looking for one with Belle and Cinderella that says best friends.
I'm also looking a collage type of one for Chef Mickey Breakfast since we're going to be there for Christopher's birthday.

Thanks

Everyone has such great DISigns here. I have so many saved now. Keep up the great work.

Ok-I lost track of this thread too!!! So, 'here is the request I had. Do you think you can still come up with something. I don't need a Chef Mickey now. Proud Newfie shared hers with me.

Also-could I get the Star Wars one without the year?

Thanks once again.

After subscribing to this thread months ago I just purchased Photoshop and having fun playing around with all these frames.

Thanks for everyone's hard work and creativity:thumbsup2

PS Does anyone have a picture of the tinkerbell they put in your hand doing the photopass? We had this done with my children and it never got on my card.:headache:

Ok-I lost track of this thread too!!! So, 'here is the request I had. Do you think you can still come up with something. I don't need a Chef Mickey now. Proud Newfie shared hers with me.

Also-could I get the Star Wars one without the year?

Thanks once again.

You're welcome:goodvibes

swwblank.png

bestfriends.png

bolt_bday.png

botlbdaycollage.png

chefmickeycolllage.png

Hi,

Love the Bolt Happy Birthday Frame, could I get the frame without Happy Birthday or a name on it.
Thanks
Nancy:flower3:

Kelly, thank you for directing me to this thread! My husband is going to kill me! I've spent hours looking at all the wonderful designs and these frames are wonderful. Can't wait for my grandchildren to get back from Disney World so I can put some pictures in some of them.

Hiya could I request the black mickey frame and the pink princess frame with 2010 on them please?. I can't post pics of them as I don't have enough posts..but they'r in posts 1891 and 1892, could I have walt disney world on the top of them please. TIA :)

You are all very talented. These are brilliant. I have just spent hours looking at all of them.

Hiya could I request the black mickey frame and the pink princess frame with 2010 on them please?. I can't post pics of them as I don't have enough posts..but they'r in posts 1891 and 1892, could I have walt disney world on the top of them please. TIA :)

:thumbsup2

mickeyswirlhead10.png

pinkcastle2010.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter