Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind ‘Holiday Remix’ will debut on November 25th!

Forgive me if this isn't in the right place - to try for the virtual queue or ILL for GotG, do I need an EPCOT park reservation? I'm going to have a park hopper, and want to start my day at MK.

They have a second virtual queue that is available at 1pm. Also, if you go on a Deluxe extra hours night, they also have a 6pm queue available for those eligible for the extra hours.
Are the odds good for the 6pm VQ? We are going to Epcot on arrival day and won't be in the park until the afternoon. Planning to stay for EEH. Wondering if my chances are good enough for that last VQ that I don't need to buy ILL for it.

Forgive me if this isn't in the right place - to try for the virtual queue or ILL for GotG, do I need an EPCOT park reservation? I'm going to have a park hopper, and want to start my day at MK.
VQ yes, you must have an Epcot park reservation
ILL no, only a park hopper. It will present you with after 2:00 ILL options

I just got back from a trip. I did purchase ILL right at 7am and was able to select my time for the evening hours. If Virtual Que is still a thing when I return in February, I may try that.

VQ #108 this morning, what time would you estimate we ride? Trying to avoid ROTR conflict. Thanks!

The host of one the podcasts I listen to took his family to WDW last week. He was talking about his trip on the show. He ended up getting sick on GOTG and threw up in his shirt during the ride. He said luckily it wasn't a lot and the guy next to him didn't realize it during the ride. But he said he definitely had to buy a new shirt after the ride.

Sorry if this was addressed. If you miss your VQ or $LL window, can you still get on GOTG afterwards when you get to the ride?
They should allow you through with a decent excuse. I haven't done it with gotg, but should work like other places. Dining reservation, running late getting to the park due to traffic, etc should get you in if needed, but definitely always better to get there at your time if at all possible.

I don't remember what our boarding group number was, but the original estimate was that it would be called about 2:00pm. I thought this would work out great as we had a 12:20 ADR at the Creperie. Then the time started getting earlier and earlier, so we decided to check into the ADR a little early. The boarding group ended up being about noon, just as we were arriving at the Creperie. We had lunch, didn't hurry because I figured it would all work out and there was no reason not to enjoy lunch. We got to GOTG about an hour and half after our boarding group was called and had no problems. We got the green light and had maybe a 15 to 20 minute queue. It's a great ride - the best at WDW.

Hoping my question will get answered in here. I can't remember for the life of me...

If I am staying offsite, can I buy the ILL (if available at park open) while I'm at home? Or do you need to be at Epcot in order to purchase it?

Hoping my question will get answered in here. I can't remember for the life of me...

If I am staying offsite, can I buy the ILL (if available at park open) while I'm at home? Or do you need to be at Epcot in order to purchase it?

Pretty sure you have to be in the park to purchase it.

I believe it is similar to onsite- you just need to have a park reservation for that park or hopping option- but you must wait until park opening, as opposed to 7am for the on-site folks.

Pretty sure you have to be in the park to purchase it.

No, you just need to wait until park open if you’re offsite. Think you need a park reservation (somewhere) for that day and if it’s not Epcot you’ll only see times after hopping is allowed for purchase. The only thing you have to have been in Epcot for (you have to have scanned in prior you don’t have to be there) is the 1pm VQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter