• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Guess what I just found out about AAA and free MYW Meal Plan

all of you who have asked for the aaa agents name and number, I pm them to you.
Meatballsmom- I sent you at least 3-4 pm with the agents name and number. Check your pm, they are all there.
As for the value/regular season dates. I do not know anything about that. All I know is that I am traveling in regular season and never heard of them giving you the value season price. Sounds good to me. Why would they do that?
All I know is that I am saving $$$$$.

Joan1 said:
When a friend of mine booked her trip she went on disneyworld.com to get an idea of the price. She is going August 21-28 staying at a moderate resort, which is supposed to be regular season for that time. The price she got from her TA (not a AAA one) was less then what she thought it would be.
Those are my same dates and I am getting Value season pricing at CSR ($134 per night) v/s Regular season pricing ($149). I just realized that myself yesterday :). :cool1:

AHAH!! that might explain why my rate is $125 less than it "should" be!! leave it to the disboards to have all the answers! LOL!

I work at CAA/AAA and can confirm the 2 are not combinable. As soon as you go with a package of any kind there is no room discount.

Joan1 said:
She is going August 21-28 staying at a moderate resort, which is supposed to be regular season for that time.

with this package it seems that they are giving you value season rates for the whole time it is available to book even though Aug 21-27 is normally regular season for the value and moderate resorts.

Oh, I get it! Only the first week of the "free meal deal" was regular season? So they are just booking value season rack rate for the entire time of the deal.

Sort of makes sense. At least now I know that others aren't getting a better deal than I am just because of using different agents at the same agency!

awesome deal for anyone who can get AAA discount & free dining

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter