Guest of Honor Badges ???

Pink Flamingo

<font color=FF66FF>Think Pink!!!<br><font color=CC
I was wondering if anyone could tell me where you can get Guest of Honor Badges at WDW? Also, how much do they cost? I think my boys would really like these.

Thanks a bunch!

You can get guest of honor badges at Downtown Disney in a shop by the train. I can't remember the name of it. And you can also get them at the 5 &10 store at MGM studios. They cost $5.00. They will personalize them for you at both places.

Thanks so much! :D

StilesMom - I saw you were from Roanoke, VA! My brother & sister-in-law are from Roanoke & are going with us on their first Disney trip this summer. Small world isn't it?

We also got our GOH badges grom gifts of a lifetime. My DS's were thrilled every time someone addressed them by name.

My oldest son bought himself a Sorcerer Mickey hat complete with ears. The combination of the hat and the GOH badge got hime not only greeted, but recognized and remembered. Several times, castmembers that we had seen earlier in the day would see us again and say things to my son asking him about his day and what he had been up to since they had seen him last.

We also got our GOH badges grom gifts of a lifetime. My DS's were thrilled every time someone addressed them by name.

This is why we got them, also. The 2 badges were the only things I ordered, and with shipping, it was $24. We really want the kids to have them for our first morning in the castle, so we went ahead and bought them. If we were having that breakfast at a later date, I would have just waited and got them myself. Oh, and it would have cost $35 total if I wanted them sent to the resort.

We just got back from WDW. We bought ours at the Captain's Tower at DD. They were $5.00, and we had 3 out of 4 of ours personalized. This was the best $20.00 we spent at WDW!

They cost $8.00 each and only $2.50 shipping. Gifts of a Lifetime charges much more for shipping.

One thing you must be cautious of is that other guests, who may not be so savvy about nametags, will often mistake adults who wear these nametags for actual cast members. You may be asked anything from "Which way to the restroom?" to "I'd like to report a lost [name a possession]." Also, many guests ask for us to take their photos--which we're happy to do!

Joe

***"A Walt Disney World Resort Outing" New Vacation Guide

I purchase a GOH badge for my DS (3.5 yrs) through Gifts of a Lifetime and when it arrived at the house he loved it, he wore it all the time. Well, a funny thing happened last week when we were at WDW, I put it on him and when people started using his name he was surprised. When the waiter at the Maya Grill addressed him by name he said that wasn't his name and he covered his badge. He wouldn't wear it the rest of trip! I put it on my backpack and people still used his name occasionally and he seemed fine with that. This kind of surprised me since my DS is very outgoing and walks up to new people and tells them his name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter