Guest Relations Wait Time on Phone.

JPM4

Mouseketeer
Hi All
Not sure if this the correct thread for this? I am going end of next summer and am already booked thru the bounce back! I want to add some things but need guest relations. Has anyone noticed if the call times are somewhat back to normal after the Irma rebooks? I have all day Thursday off but can obviously wait and call as well if the phones are still packed. Thanks!

Hi All
Not sure if this the correct thread for this? I am going end of next summer and am already booked thru the bounce back! I want to add some things but need guest relations. Has anyone noticed if the call times are somewhat back to normal after the Irma rebooks? I have all day Thursday off but can obviously wait and call as well if the phones are still packed. Thanks!

Not sure about the specific guest relations line but I called to change some dining last week. Thursday I called and got 'all circuits are busy' and the next day I got a 25 minute wait at 1:15 in the afternoon. I just put my cell phone on speaker and did other things while I waited. I think it's probably hit and miss right now.

I tried calling last night to make some changes to my November reservations and was on the phone for almost an hour before I hung up because I got tired of being on hold. I don't know if that was the case because of the Irma re-books or just a typical short-staffed Sunday night type thing. I will try calling again (albeit a little earlier) tonight see if I have any luck.

Just a quick helpful note. The last time I spoke to guest relations (about a month ago) they noted the best time to call was between 2pm and 5pm Eastern Standard time. It has worked well for me wait times less than 20 minutes.

I called at 5pm on Saturday and was told wait time 30 minutes. I actually waited a little less than 20.

My dad was griping because he's been on hold for abnormally long the last few days he's tried; today as well. I told him not to call until later this week. I called last week to do the same thing he's trying to do (he just has has little patience). The system had a message that mentioned the extra call load for Irma bookings and said "for all other reservations please call after September 19."

Called three times today, first and third tries were over a 30 minute wait. Second try was all circuits busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter