Guest Services at FW

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
We stayed at FW for the first time in Feb. We just bought our RV last year. We loved it!! The only dissappointment I had was in the guest service option. Of course, we checked in through the camper drive-thru check in as required. I am used to staying at the Disney Resort Hotels and love having guest services at my disposal any time I have a question. The only GS we saw at FW were two windows at Pioneer Hall, with very limited hours. Is there another option? Is there a normal GS building where you check in for the cabins? One where you can make PS, get brochures and find out anything else you need to know, that opens early and closes late, like at the hotels? At check in we received the brochures specific to FW and the park hours, but sometimes I need more.:) Thanks in advance for the info.

There is guest services at the Reception Outpost where you check in. They sometimes have quite a line if there a lot of cabins checking in.You can also use the phone at the comfort station to call front desk to ask questions and make reservations.

As you check in through the drive-up windows, look to your right. That is the Reception Outpost, and has Guest Services as well as check-in for cabins. It has a lobby area with restrooms and a tv/video area for waiting children. Nice theming.

64 days to go

Thanks for the info. Sounds like the Reception Outpost was just what I thought FW needed to be complete last trip.:) Anyone know the hours they are open?

One thing we always do when checkig in, we don't get in the line...instead we go to the right and park in the lot. Just tell the guy at the gate. That way if the check in goes smoothly you don't have to wait for the other campers to move.

As a tent camper who flew and didn't have a vehicle, I used guest services quite a bit.

I arrived late at night and checked in very easily. I was taken to my campsite by van. I also had to have something overnighted to me from home. I stopped in by guest services on the way home from PI after midnite and they had my package right there.

When I was ready to check-out, there was a van at my campsite within a minute or two of my call to guest services. They took me to Reception Outpost and stored my luggage for me until I was ready to meet Mears.

I was extremely pleased with Ft. Wilderness Reception Outpost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter