Guilt free churros

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
Don't you wish!

But really I have a new snack that is pretty guilt free and does taste a lot like cold churros.......

it is a chip from Riceworks, in baked cinnamon flavor.
Has anyone tried them? Very tasty and made from brown rice. Gluten free also.

I've tried the spicy chips from Riceworks at Costco and those are good.

Not sure about it being like a cold churro though. Maybe you should put them in the microwave. :)

Now I want a churro.
*Gives Stacie a churro*

I use Lundgren's rice chips and do find gluten free rice chips as a filling snack especially when topped with tuna. I mix brown mustard, pickle relish, dressing preferably italian, and tuna in a bowl then use the chips or sometimes a spoon to scoop up the tuna salad mix. I have not see Riceworks or I would have tried them.

*Gives Stacie a churro*

I use Lundgren's rice chips and do find gluten free rice chips as a filling snack especially when topped with tuna. I mix brown mustard, pickle relish, dressing preferably italian, and tuna in a bowl then use the chips or sometimes a spoon to scoop up the tuna salad mix. I have not see Riceworks or I would have tried them.

Ok, that sounds good Laurie!!!! I may have to try that......yum yum!!!!

I've never heard of Riceworks but I'm always looking to cut back on my gluten intake. I'll look when I go to Raley's. Thanks for the tip Judy! :)

Yes, that's the flavor they have at Costco! You should check there. We buy it sometimes. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter