gutting my landscape and starting over(pics added)

I know the work that goes with removing trees and re-landscaping. I also know the rewards too. When we purchased our home 40 years ago we had 4 large pines in the front yard. For years I tried working around them. They grew to become massive and the pines always won. Two years ago we had them removed and the stumps ground out. I spent a year redoing the front, day after day, sunrise to sunset, actually dropped a clothing size (awesome)

In the fall planted hundreds of bulbs. All the bulbs are blooming and I love my pine-less front yard. Flowering shrubs are getting ready to bloom.

A few weeks ago the neighbor had 4 massive pines removed fron her front yard more sunshine on the way.

Good Luck re-doing your front I know you will be a very happy gardener without them. You can show off your gardening talents. It wonderful to have lots of sun, no roots and trees that don't absorb ever bit of moisture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter