Gym Hopping allowed?

E

eeyoresmom

We are staying at BWV next month. Are we allowed to use the gym at BC? DH works out a lot, it might be nice to mix it up a little.

Which DVC has the nicest gym? And do they all close at the same time? On our last BCV stay DH was disappointed at the early closing as he likes to work out after the kids go to bed. At our other nonDVC timeshares the gyms are often either 24 hours or open until 11 or midnight.

Which DVC has the nicest gym? And do they all close at the same time? On our last BCV stay DH was disappointed at the early closing as he likes to work out after the kids go to bed. At our other nonDVC timeshares the gyms are often either 24 hours or open until 11 or midnight.
If you ask at the front desk, BC will give you a key card to get into the gym after hours. It looked like a room key, but didn't have a name printed on it. (At least they did it this way on our last visit, but that was before they started replacing all the locks with RFID, though. It could be that the gym door works with your room key, now, like at other resorts.)

spiceycat said:
most of the gyms are open 24 hours - so where did you stay?

DH says the one at Beach Club closed around 9 pm (from memory) and the one at Grand Californian closed at 8 (or 9) pm.

BirdsOfPreyDave said:
If you ask at the front desk, BC will give you a key card to get into the gym after hours. It looked like a room key, but didn't have a name printed on it. (At least they did it this way on our last visit, but that was before they started replacing all the locks with RFID, though. It could be that the gym door works with your room key, now, like at other resorts.)

Really! DH would be happy to learn there is after hour access! We never thought to ask when the posted hours indicated the gym was closed. Thanks!

When I was staying at BC in early Feb they told me that I could just use my room key to enter at the door that went directly into the workout room area after hours. I ended up going in the afternoons so I didn't actually test it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter