H20 Products being Discontinued

There is still plenty in our Owner’s Locker…we bought full-size bottles one year to stash so we wouldn’t have to ask housekeeping for more. At the rate we use it probably will have some for years to come!

There is still plenty in our Owner’s Locker…we bought full-size bottles one year to stash so we wouldn’t have to ask housekeeping for more. At the rate we use it probably will have some for years to come!

I thought exactly the same thing. Right up until everybody started using it at home. LOL

Checked out of Boardwalk Sunday and they still had the travel sizes. I only use the body wash and lotion... LOVE the smell!! I will miss it when it's gone🙁

The H2O products also wreak havoc on my hair, so I am fine with a change! I always bring my own shampoo and conditioner and leave it (along with some other stuff) in my owner's locker - AKA my brothers house in Orlando!

Does anyone happen to know if H2O products are still offered in rooms at Paradise Pier Hotel in Disneyland? Headed there for a trip soon. Thanks!

Does anyone happen to know if H2O products are still offered in rooms at Paradise Pier Hotel in Disneyland? Headed there for a trip soon. Thanks!
I can confirm that Paradise Pier is indeed still providing guests with individual travel sizes.

I asked Mousekeeping for a couple extra :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter