had a dream last night that I was

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
down to 2wks before our cruise! "wow, that went quick"
Oh no, it's starting early this time!

Couple weeks ago, I had a dream that I woke up late and hadn't packed yet. I was a total wreak trying to run around packing. Realizing I hadn't bought anything we needed and still had to go shopping. I don't remember how it all worked out, because when I woke up I was still packing:eek:

Your time will fly, but maybe not as quickly as you would hope!!!

Vicknmickey--I have that dream before every vacation---then I miss my flight and so on!

Don't worry Barb I won't let you miss it this time. Will keep you well informed and in good spirits with our award winning newsletter and inspirational emails.

Only 263 days to go
ttfn

I had a dream last week that we were on the cruise (must be because of all the cold and snow).

2 nights ago DS dreamed he was on the cruise.:crazy:

I was dreaming all day yesterday while shoveling over 2 foot of snow! Exactly 6 months ago we were in Key West, quite a difference in temperature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter