• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Had a great Universal meet on 6/23!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
Thanks to everyone that came to the meet on Sunday. We had a lot of fun. We did IOA the entire day. Mythos was great as usual. The wrap was a popular meal choice. The Popeye ride was fun. We were wet before we even got on. The rain dumped on us! It didn't matter what happened on Popeye. Oh, speaking of Popeye, there's a neat fog effect in the cave now.

Thanks to those who came:
CPM
MIB999999
Ms. MIB99999 (aka MsDisney)
"Shorty" Robinrs
Barb
Robert Walker
rocketman23

I'm probably missing someone, so add your name to the list if you came! :)

Hey, I showed up.

You forgot little ole me. Thanks Barry.

You forgot Melissa & her son (I don't know her SN)
MY crazy sister and Barb's DH, Bill.
Had a great lunch! And it was so nice to finally meet Barry! Everyone was so nice.

LOL!
Just noticed my new little addition in the corner!

Barry!! Good Lord! Where is your head???? (besides 10 feet above mine... :p)

The attendees were....

met at IOA gate

The aDORable Green Goblin
The TALL and calm Barry Hom
The WONderful Robinrs :bounce:
My son Mighty Mike and his tall 9yo buddy Robert Walker :rolleyes: (stop it you two, I said STOP IT!!!) :mad:

met at the Incredible Hulk

Steel Magnolia melmjohn (Melissa) and her cutie son Justin

At the I'm STill STANDING Spiderman meet

The BRAVE CPM, her hySTERICAL sister, Pam and about two hundred adorable little girls and one angelic little boy... :p

rocketman (who took one look at this crowd and said SEE YA!) JK, rm!

the joined at the hip lascivious hawaiian shirt wearing duo of MIB999999 and Ms Diz... (would you two get a ROOOM????)

AT THE MYTHOS MEET

We get a SURPRISE visit by the superstar Notatourist! What a treat to meet the lady in the flesh!! I WANT HER JOB!! waaaaaaa!

The famous Barb -for REAL and her long suffering DIS mate, who fit in like a glove!

Needless to say we had a ball (despite the fact that Barry was there!) ...

Thanks to everyone who came and no, I am STILL not dry from Popeye! :cool:

Well, we are back from our great trip! And by the way, we were there since Barry didn't notice! LOL It was great to meet everyone - we had a blast riding all the rides (oh yeah, my child won't go on most of them) and eating at Mythos - my new favorite place to eat in Orlando.

Missed it. I was hoping to get there but my June dance card filled up.

My wife and I are going to be there the week of July 7th. Two days each at HRH and PBH then somewhere else to be determined. Anyone around then (in addition to MIB9s and Ms. Disney, of course)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter