This info is super helpful. I love all of the WDW coasters, and I enjoy the Mummy at Universal. I won't ride Hulk or Rip Ride or Velicoaster. I'm hoping I'll like Hagrid's.

I agree with what others are saying about Gringotts being the tamer of the two. I think of it as a hybrid of a bunch of different things. Just note it spins. It is worth noting that Hagrid's is very similar to Verbolten at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. That drop can take you by surprise if you have never been on a coaster like that before. You might want to find a POV video and find out where the drop is and watch it so you are prepared. Both are fun though!

I am very similar in terms of rides to your descriptions-except I have not ridden Everest or Forbidden Journey. I was able to ride Gringott's a few times with no issues. I really wanted to ride Hagrid's b/c I felt like I "should" so I did not miss out, ha! I rode Hagrid's once-I was glad I rode it but did not care to do it again. No big drops (the one is small) and the backwards part to me is not bad. It was just a really fast ride. I was slightly dizzy when I got off (just from all of the turns and going fast) but was literally fine within five minutes. One and done for me but so glad I rode it!

I’m not a coaster fan, but like Gringotts, Hagrids and Mummy. My adult kids still can’t get me on RRR, Hulk or the new Dino coaster. At Disney I’ll do SD once, but not the music coaster. Don’t mind the other coasters in MK. Like test track too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter