Hair Wrap on Western cruise - Best Place/Best Price

3MinnieMom

Mouseketeer
We will be cruising on the Nov 8th Western with 3 DDs (ages 5,9,10) who would all like to get "hair wraps" (or braiding, whatever is available). Is it best to have this done on board the ship, or at one of the ports? Anyone have any info on pricing for this (all 3 of my girls have longer than shoulder length hair). Thanks! ;) :Pinkbounc

My oldest DD#1 got her hair braided into a "crown" on the ship--not a long braid, but beads on top of her head--13 braids, $2 a braid--$26. It was cheaper and, IMHO, better looking than whole hair braids--we got lots of compliments and it lasted 5 weeks!
Robin M.

My wife and daughter both got their hair braided at Castaway Cay. My wife got her whole head done and my daughter half of her head and it was $128. I signed up to get their done on the ship but the girl who did the braids on the ship had an attitude (the only one I ran into). You can get them done cheaper at the ports but you don't know about health and cleanliness issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter