Halifax DisMeet for GKTW

hockeymomNS

Has an in with immigration
Halifax DisMeet for GKTW – August 11, 2012…are you up for it!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a plug for our DisMeet ….it’s going to be a terrific time! :banana::banana:

Here’s the details again….
Saturday August 11, 2012 at Angles Family Eatery & Pub, Lr. Sackville, NS (www.anglespub.net)
2:00 registration & auction viewing/bidding (silent auction and penny auction) - Incredible door prize!
3:00 music/ kitchen party
4:00 prize drawings, auction bids awarded, more meeting 'n greeting

Special guests from the DisUnplugged, Kathy Werling and Teresa Echols all the way from Orlando, will be joining us! :cheer2:

Plus we’re hoping to plan more events during the weekend, for anyone that would like to get together for a good time or maybe play “tourist”.:woohoo:

Cost is $10.00 for those 9 and over (in keeping with Disney prices). Each ticket comes with 5 silent auction ballots. Additional ballots can be purchased for $. 50 each

The auction prizes are piling up, the band is warming up and the excitement is revving up….all we need now is you!!! ::rockband:
Tickets are limited so contact me to secure your spot! And if you need help planning your trip, or need info on Nova Scotia in general, please don’t hesitate to ask!!

Halifax DisMeet for GKTW – August 11, 2012…are you up for it!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a plug for our DisMeet ….it’s going to be a terrific time! :banana::banana:

Here’s the details again….
Saturday August 11, 2012 at Angles Family Eatery & Pub, Lr. Sackville, NS (www.anglespub.net)
2:00 registration & auction viewing/bidding (silent auction and penny auction) - Incredible door prize!
3:00 music/ kitchen party
4:00 prize drawings, auction bids awarded, more meeting 'n greeting

Special guests from the DisUnplugged, Kathy Werling and Teresa Echols all the way from Orlando, will be joining us! :cheer2:

Plus we’re hoping to plan more events during the weekend, for anyone that would like to get together for a good time or maybe play “tourist”.:woohoo:

Cost is $10.00 for those 9 and over (in keeping with Disney prices). Each ticket comes with 5 silent auction ballots. Additional ballots can be purchased for $. 50 each

The auction prizes are piling up, the band is warming up and the excitement is revving up….all we need now is you!!! ::rockband:
Tickets are limited so contact me to secure your spot! And if you need help planning your trip, or need info on Nova Scotia in general, please don’t hesitate to ask!!

Should have added that we only have 15 tickets left.:dance3:

Hi Hockey Mom,
I got so excited about the Nova Scotia DIS meet I joined the boards after lurking for a year. I am wondering how I can get a ticket? I am new to the boards so apologies for not knowing this answer.

Hi Hockey Mom,
I got so excited about the Nova Scotia DIS meet I joined the boards after lurking for a year. I am wondering how I can get a ticket? I am new to the boards so apologies for not knowing this answer.

I just pm'ed you the info...........so glad that you are joining us. It is going to be a blast.:banana:

Hi Hockey Mom!
I'm such a new member I wasn't allowed to send you a PM, so thank you, I got all the info and will get you my cheque for the ticket. It will only be me attending as my hubby and sons only indulge my Disney-crazy ways! I can't wait to meet kindred spirits on August 11th.:yay:

Welcome Tonga Toast! I too was a lurker for a long time before posting on the boards. I have only posted a few times but also love listening to the Dis podcast while I am at work. Looking forward to meeting fellow Dis board members.

We have a great number of Disers coming.
We have an outing planned for Sunday and a road trip to PEI on Monday.
Can't wait to meet you all!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter