Halloween on the Magic 10/25/03

NADTWINS

Earning My Ears
This is the first Disney crusie my family and I are going on. We are curius as to what disney dose for Halloween. This is the first year my twin boys (just turned 11) wont be going around the nieghborhood.Should we bring anything speical to make costumes? If you can think of anything we should know please fill me in!! P.S. how do you put the clock in??????

Originally posted by NADTWINS
This is the first Disney crusie my family and I are going on. We are curius as to what disney dose for Halloween. This is the first year my twin boys (just turned 11) wont be going around the nieghborhood.Should we bring anything speical to make costumes? If you can think of anything we should know please fill me in!! P.S. how do you put the clock in??????

You can check this thread out for the Halloween Cruise:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=320175

and check this out for the countdown clock:

http://psiklops.brinkster.net/CDTimers/CDTimerGen.htm

Thanks for the help! <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'October 25, 2003 1:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln('<font size=2 color=darkred>first disney cruise :Pinkbounc :earseek: :jester: :bounce: :crazy:</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writeln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Happy Sailing';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter