Halloween party tickets open for general public purchase now!

newkie

Mouseketeer
I just ordered our Mickey's Halloween Party tickets! I'm so stoked we get to go on actual Halloween Night!

Just thought I'd let you guys know in case anyone else had been holding out for the general release. I had all sorts of back up plans ready to put into action, but they're not needed, yay!

Now to sort out costumes :D

Nice! we went on Halloween night in 2012 and loved it. Funny thing was from memory we were in there from 4pm and hardly went on any rides. Just hung around, people-watched, trick or treated and soaked in the atmosphere. Great fun seeing people's costumes (folks in the US take Halloween a LOT more seriously than we do!! Some of the costumes were amazing) and checking out the many characters.. lots of villains and stuff that you wouldn't normally see. We only had 5-day passes, so this gave us effectively a 6th day in the park :)

This will give us our 5th and final day in the park, and like you, I imagine we will be doing more people watching than rides lol Glad to hear you enjoyed it, I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter