Hampton Inn -Sandlake Who's been there?

Cindy B

<font color=blue>Have taken some furniture polish
I have a reservation at Hampton INn Sandlake (off I Drive).

Anyone stayed there? WHat was your general opinion of the place. I found one positive opinion online as well as one negative one. (The negative one talked about a worn bedspread and a small hole in the bathroom wall, but this negative review was over a year old)

I got a great rate ($39) so I'm not going to complain. I have never stayed offsite before, so I'm not sure what to expect.

Thanks!

Hampton Inns are usually fairly high quality and have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I think the Sandlake one is a little older. However the breakfast is alays good, the pools clean and the rooms above average. With so many hotels in Orlando, I'd just sit back and enjoy and if not happy make a phone call or two and find another....

Looks fine on-line and I do remember driving by.

I've never had a problem with a Hampton Inn....

Cool thanks.. BTW we usually stay at All Star Sports which was built in 1994, and this Hampton Inn was built in 1996 so it is newer than where we usually go.

I figured with our rate, I can't rightfully complain unless its totally gross.

Can complain with Hampton Inn. If you do there is 100% Satisfaction guarantee.

I continually look for Hampton Inn's when travelling for 1-2 nights.... Know that the price is fair and that it will be well maintained. Also like little things like USA Today, Exercise Room, decent nicely heated pool. Stayed in the one at Clearwater and the pool was 90 (was about 70 outside, so the kids and spouse were happy). Had a table, microwave, fridge in the room and big comfortable beds.

Plus on Sandlake you are close tom Universal, Sea World, Outlet Mall, tons of restaurants and less then 15 minute drive to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter