• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy at HHI

disnutt

<font color=teal>I don't know how you can make ope
Just returned from my first, all too brief, visit to HHI. We loved it!!!

2-BR #2222 with a nice marsh view partially obstructed by trees that made the most wonderful rustling sound when the breeze blew through. We ate most of our meals sitting on our porch.

3 kids (ages 9,5,2) enjoyed the beach, the pools, crafts including gyotaku (I'm just waiting for the next goldfish to croak so I can do some fish painting myself :rotfl: ) The big girls painted birdhouses and did Goofy Bingo.

We all loved the campfire and dolphin tour. Met B'lou but missed Shadow :paw:

We ate in except for our trip to Mellow Mushroom for pizza.

Loved this place and can't wait to go back!!!! :banana:

I love your description of the wind in the trees. Any memorable places you ate (memorable good, or bad)?

Simba's Mom

We mostly cooked in our room to save money. We like Mellow Mushroom from our trips to Atlanta and wanted to try another branch. It was very good but nothing fancy.

Our next trip will include more restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter