Happy Birthday NancyIL

Happy Birthday my friend. If I were there, I'd raise a glass of milk and make a toast to you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NANCY!!!!!

(I got to celebrate my birthday at WDW 2 years ago! Isn't it wonderful?!!!!)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Debbie

Happy Birtday Nancy!!!
Hope you are having a great time!!!

A Very Happy Birthday to You, Nancy! Hope you had a great day!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Can't wait to meet you in Boston !!!!

<fontcolor=purple><b><fontsize=4>HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NANCY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!</font><//b></font>

Hope you had a GREAT one!!!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks for your kind wishes. :) I had a lovely 39th ;) birthday yesterday, and just got home an hour ago. There's no more magical place to spend a birthday than at WDW! :D

Welcome Home, Nancy!!!!
I'm sure that you had a magical time!!! How was MATW (Milk Around the World) ?!?!?!;)

Did you warn them that Dayna had just arrived?????:eek:
And especially that TIA was on her way?!?!??!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
Corinne

Corinne, I intended to have my first-ever margarita at DATW. However, I had a sip of my SIL's and didn't like it. I just didn't get around to having my milk, either! :(

I didn't realize that Dayna would arrive the day I left. It's too bad we weren't able to cross paths.

Happy belated Birthday Nancy!!!

bdaybanner2.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter