julia & nicks mom

<font color=darkorchid>Bad influence on the Tag Fa
triplefigs.jpg

Have a great day!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday Denise!!
party: party: party: party: party:

You are an awesome mother, and friend!

[COLOR=Magenta]Happy Birthday Denise!![/COLOR]

:grouphug: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bday: :bday: :flower2: :rose: :flower1: :daisy: :bounce: :grouphug:

Happy Birthday!!! Best Wishes for a fantastic day filled with lots of fun, laughter and happiness!! Make it a special one!!
d2576.gif

Denise, if I knew how to design anything, I would, but since I can't, I'm just going to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Enjoy your carrot cake, and the baking with the triples! I'll be thinking about you all day long. Live it up! It'll be a great day!

party::bday:Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you have an awsome day and many more to follow! :bday: party:

Thanks so much, everyone! What a great way to start celebrating, and I still have 45 minutes until March 21st! And I love, love, love my design. Had to put it in my signature!

My goodness, Miss Popular, it's not even officially your birthday yet! :teeth:

I hope you are feeling better ASAP! Enjoy your seafood dinner and carrot :cake: cake, and I'll "talk" to you in a week!

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! :bday:

Amy :)
(and Kevin, Alyssa, and Matthew too)

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE!!!! :bday: :bday: :bday:
party:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE! HOPE YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!!

:bday: party: :bday: party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter