• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Boxing Day to all!!

Thank you Dan. I had missed this thread on the CB so thanks for the link over here on the "other" CB. :)

Anyone go shopping yesterday? I thought about it... but as I drove by a shopping mall on my way to a theatre, I saw that it was really, really packed. Just wondering if there were any good deals at the Disney Store :p

I didnt go shopping yesterday but I ventured out to the mall today.The Disney store had a promo buy $75 bucks worth of stuff to get a Nutcracker Mickey free(a $62 value,its the real big one)The Christmas stuff(what they had left was 50% off),mugs and waffle makers were 50% off,they had alot of kids clothes on sale and the few adult clothing items they have were 50% off.The Christmas Pooh DVD and the Beauty and the Beast Christmas DVD were both 50% off.Alot of the Lilo and Stitch was between 20-50% off.They also have a big plush sale on.Snowglobes were $30 off.I think that is just ablout all of it.

I didnt go shopping yesterday but I ventured out to the mall today.The Disney store had a promo buy $75 bucks worth of stuff to get a Nutcracker Mickey free(a $62 value,its the real big one)The Christmas stuff(what they had left was 50% off),mugs and waffle makers were 50% off,they had alot of kids clothes on sale and the few adult clothing items they have were 50% off.The Christmas Pooh DVD and the Beauty and the Beast Christmas DVD were both 50% off.Alot of the Lilo and Stitch was between 20-50% off.They also have a big plush sale on.Snowglobes were $30 off.I think that is just about all of it.

I wouldn't mind the waffle maker *lol*. I was hoping that they were going to have their $15 DVD or pin sales again :) Thanks for the info kellyla!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter