Happy Canada Day everyone!

THANKS ~ right back at you!

SO what is everyone doing today?

We are going to Mississauga Civic Centre, this will be out 4th year. They have tons of fun things to do, a BIG party!

Chat soon! S

HAPPY CANADA DAY from OTTAWA!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Have a great day guys...:cool:

We are going to a BBQ at a friend's place.

HAPPY CANADA DAY from Hamilton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

CHEERS FOLKS. We're heading to Charlston Lake near here to spend the day with my cousin and his family at the cottage. Already quite warm here too.

John

Happy Canada Day! We have nothing planned-my son has to work tonight so just a BBQ and some special Canada Day desserts for dinner.

Happy Canada Day from an ex-patriate living in Vermont!!!

Proud to be a Canadian, and never lets anyone forget it!!:Pinkbounc

Happy Canada Day everyone!!! Man, it's hot outside. I don't even want to go in the pool. I know, poor me;) We were thinking about going to our Festival of Nations here in Chatham, but if it doesn't cool down a bit, we're not going anywhere.

Stay cool everyone.

Happy Canada Day from the beautiful Niagara Peninsula of Ontario!!!
CC

Happy Canada Day! Unfortunately, I'm stuck working ... but that just means I'm a little closer to my next Disney trip. Yay!! :D

I hope everyone is having a great day today!

Another Happy Canada Day from Hamilton.We are just vegging here.Too hot to do anything outside and too hot to do anything inside.Dh is at work so I am trying to amuse the kids.We spent the weekend on the soccer pitch(my youngest DS's under 11 select team won the Championship in Brantford,WOOHOO!)everyone is too tired and too burnt to do anything.Hope everyone has fun today.

flag_ani63w66.gif
Happy Canada Day from Winnipeg!

HI ALL! Back from Mississauga City Hall Canada Day celebrations! It was nice but HOT! Evan ds who doesn't talk yet said "HOT"! LOL!

dh took the kids swimming at the in-laws, pool was 84ºF. Everyone is back and the in-laws are coming over here for dinner.

HAPPY CANADA DAY! S

Happy Canada Day! We took part in the Canada Day Parade here in Peterborough. Boy was it HOT! marching down George Street. After that we finally went to see Star Wars 2. AHHHHHH! It was so cool in the theatre! Hope you all had a great day!

WOW a PARADE! Sounds wonderful! Have a great one! S

Happy Canada Day everyone. We spent the day in the pool trying to get tanned for our trip to Disney next week & got burned to a crisp. We're just watching all the celebrations on TV tonight...for the first time ever, we are not going to the fireworks....sun just did us in today...TV is as far as we're going to get.

Hope everyone enjoys the celebrations in their town/city. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!

Happy Canada Day from Saskatchewan. A nice breeze here today helped keep the mosquitoes from eating us up.

Happy Canada Day from Woodstock! We didn't do anything special today, just stayed inside and kept cool. Yesterday, we went to The Beaches in Toronto, with friends, for dinner and walked along the boardwalk afterwards. On the way home, we stopped in at Krispy Kreme Donuts for dessert and also brought two dozen home!

Happy Belated Canada Day....we were in the USA (I know bad Canadians), visiting a friend. Hope you all had a great one, in this great country of ours!

Happy Belated Canada Day! We too were in the USA . We spent June 30th watching our area fireworks in celebration of July 1st and then headed to the Maine Coast for the week. hot hot hot! Great fireworks for July 4th. Good to be back home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter