Happy happy halloweeeeeen trip report Day 4 added

Another fabulous day - I love that mad hatter & march Hare thought she was Alice!bet that made her day - yep Alice dress my favourite so far.....more more more! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Another fabulous day - I love that mad hatter & march Hare thought she was Alice!bet that made her day - yep Alice dress my favourite so far.....more more more! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

its so funny ash still thinks they really thought she was alice and it cracks her up whenever she sees the video. it totally made her day i was so happy. even more so that i had the video camera ready as normally i miss all these things :rotfl2:

ok its time for me to finish up this trip report. my other laptop died on me so i had to transfer all my pictures to this one. with that finally done and christmas over with i have a bit of time on my hands lol

Day 5

Again i left my mam with the breakfast card and me and ash went for emh. we did a round of the rides and met my with my friend and her dd.

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2098.jpg

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2097.jpg

then we met my mam and went to salon mickey. ash was so happy they have fruit in there now.

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2101.jpg

as we were walking down main street we saw the character train coming down main street so we left the buggies with my mam as we ran after characters. she wanted a sit down again :rotfl2:

first we met minnie

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2104.jpg

we got pics with some pumpkin people. ash loves them.

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2107.jpg

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2108.jpg

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2110.jpg

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2120.jpg

then we headed to frontierland in hopes of finding dr facillier but he wasnt out. my mam and my friend went on phantom manor while the girls danced around the place.

some more characters came out and the old hag from snow white came over and cackled into ashleighs face :rotfl2: she nearly lost it. ash jumped into my arms and my friends little girl was trying to climb up me to get away from her :rotfl:

the girls met a pumpkin girl and prince john and then my mam and friend rejoined us.

we took some pics of the halloween decorations and went to meet jack

ash still wasnt too sure of him but was a good sport anyway.

i think this is when we first met elaine (dlpdaft) and her dd. it was lovely to put a face to the screen name lol

Another day, another gorgeous dress!!

I'm getting a feeling we may have to arrange a Halloween trip, you have met so many characters! :cloud9:

Fruit in Salon Mickey?! That's good to know! :goodvibes

Time for Day 6 now......???!!! :lmao: popcorn::

then we headed to the studios for yet more photos with characters. i sure we did a ride or two between all of this :rotfl2:

first up was ariel, of course ash thinks she has already met her and they are best friends lol. its a good thing the characters know how to play along.

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2159.jpg

then mulan and mushu. i have to say mulan was really lovely to ash. she remembered her each day would talk to ash about her costumes and all the princesses.

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2160.jpg

then we caught up with daisy

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2161.jpg

of course a day couldnt go by without meeting stitch.

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2162.jpg

last but not least was goofy

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2165.jpg

at this point with the mad character frenzy we had lost track of my friend and her dd. i rang her and they were in the queue for the parachute jump. now my mam hates heights, i am a total baby and ashleigh has turned into a scaredy cat. i wanted to try the parachute jump so i talked the other two into it. we had about a 15 minute wait which wasnt helping the nerves. when we got on it we all hated it lol. it was awful, my mam was screaming sweet jesus help me, ash was screaming i dont like it and i thought i was going to throw up over everyone. yes people we are a family of total wusses :rotfl: in saying that me and my mam said we would probably try it again for the laugh :lmao:

we recovered with some ice lollies and a sit down and ash changed into her mulan dress for stars n cars

IMG_1389.jpg

we had got there early and staked out a spot at the back to meet more characters. a cm came over and asked us to bring the girls into the vip princess area. we had a great view of the show even though the girls didnt get the character interaction. at the end of the show i spotted mulan and mushu looking over at ash and they came straight over to her. she was over the moon bless her. she loves showing the characters their dresses on her lol

IMG_1467.jpg

after that we headed back to the main park, i had a reservation for walts for me and ash. we had a great meal. the restaurant was very quiet and we got a window seat. we will definitely be back.

we met up with everyone for the parade. afterwards the girls had to say goodbye as my friend was going home. there were a few tears and i have to say we were all a bit sad for the rest of the day lol.

we did some rides in fantasyland and then watched the showtime spectacular again. ash felt a bit better once she spent some more time with lilo stitch and angel lol.

we walked back to the santa fe that evening. all of a sudden i saw a guy with a bright pink jumpsuit on. at first i thought who would wear that, then i realized it was elvis lol. looks like he still turns up in annettes every now and then.

IMG_1650.jpg

afterwards the girls had to say goodbye as my friend was going home. there were a few tears and i have to say we were all a bit sad for the rest of the day lol.

Awwwwww :hug:

I did laugh a LOT at you all on the Parachute Drop!! :lmao: Sorry!! I know what it's like to be on a ride you hate though, for me it was the Pirate Ship at Sea World... :sick: :scared1: :eek::scared::crazy2::faint:

Love the one of Ash, Mulan & Mushu - glad she got to show her her dress! :cloud9:

Sonya I'm going to be brave and try Parachute Drop next trip - but I'll be counting how many times it goes up and down before I get on, and then counting and keeping my eyes shut while I'm on it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.

Sonya I'm going to be brave and try Parachute Drop next trip - but I'll be counting how many times it goes up and down before I get on, and then counting and keeping my eyes shut while I'm on it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.

elaine i think the worst part was we were waiting in line so long that ash and my mam had lost their nerve by the time it was our turn. i thought i would be fine by my tummy was all over the place when i got on it :rotfl2:

i still have two days left :rotfl2:

i am so slow at these reports but i am determined to finish it before my next trip

I dread to think how long that one will take you to finish - you're going for a month!!! :rotfl2:

Cant wait to read the next two days! I think ive a TR from May i never got around to so youre doing waaaay better then me :lmao:

I'm a little late jumping on to your TR but I'm loving it :) Ash is so precious, hearing how she interacts with the characters really warms my heart:goodvibes

Cant wait to read the next two days! I think ive a TR from May i never got around to so youre doing waaaay better then me :lmao:

we should have a race to see who finishes a report from our next trips first :rotfl2:

I'm a little late jumping on to your TR but I'm loving it :) Ash is so precious, hearing how she interacts with the characters really warms my heart:goodvibes

thank you so much that was a really nice thing to say. she does love the characters. its so funny when they try to get her to say who is her fave princess or the cm asks who is her favourite character, she says all of them and wont budge from that :rotfl:

lol i'll take that challenge!! what do you use to put up your pics? i use photobucket but its sooooo slow.
does Ash know about the trip yet?

lol i'll take that challenge!! what do you use to put up your pics? i use photobucket but its sooooo slow.
does Ash know about the trip yet?

i use photobucket as well and that is half my problems. it keeps crashing or takes forever so i get fed up and forget about the report lol

no she doesnt. she knows we are going but not when. she is hoping to go at christmas. so its sort of only a half surprise lol. she has even told me how she wants to be surprised and exactly what i am supposed to say to her :rotfl2: so i am not sure what reaction i acutally get out of her. she wants me to wake her up the morning we are going and tell her then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter