Happy Mail Exchange-July-RCVD.-SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED!!!

And we are now down to 3 since my daughter had gotten her exchange from Heather! Thank you soooo much Heather for Shayla's gifts! She was soooo happy with her happy mail!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

*****From Bridgette (cousinbb) I received a cute little note and a bag of caramel creams. I love caramels:goodvibes

*****From Heather (PrincessHeather's Mom DD), I received a Happy-you-can-di-it-day card with a lively message and a bag of caramels. :goodvibes

Down to one!!!!!!

Princess Heather received Happy Mail today! She received Jelly Bellies from clhcpaca. Thank you! (Though she'll have to wait a couple of weeks to eat them - she got her wisdom teeth out on Thursday and she's on a soft food only diet for a little while.) ;)

Princess Heather received Happy Mail today! She received Jelly Bellies from clhcpaca. Thank you! (Though she'll have to wait a couple of weeks to eat them - she got her wisdom teeth out on Thursday and she's on a soft food only diet for a little while.) ;)

Hope Heather feels better soon. My daughter had gotten her bottom braces on this week, so is having a difficult time with eating as well. No fun at all!

Looks like this months HAPPY MAIL EXCHANGE has been a SUCCESS!!!! Everyone received their HAPPY MAIL :).

I had opened one up for August if anyone here would like to join us, you are more than welcome too!

Thank you all in making this a fun exchange!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter