• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Monorail Memories

I'm going to move this over to the theme parks community board, as threads like this are usually found over there.

Growing up my family always went to Disney. It was a yearly trip for us and it's our home away from home. We just belong there....like the monorail! We rode at least once every trip...usually to a breakfast at one of the monorail resorts. My sister and I loved "please stand clear of the doors". All of us laughed everytime we heard it because we were "recite" it.

I personally have never felt comfortable on the monorail because I'm afraid of heights but I was never scared of accident or anything. And I of course rode it with my family just to "recite" our favorite Disney phrase. I would ride it again too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter