Happy New Ears Everyone!

gymnastgirlflips

Live, Laugh, Glove
Well, it's 2010 and we still know nothing about why vmk really closed or if it ever will open again, but we still have our memories. If you have anything you'd like to say vmk-related, especially about new Years Eve and staying up all night long, go ahead and post. :thumbsup2

Happy New Ears!

I remember dictionary dancing on New Ears to say Happy New Ears to my state.. lol. I gloved the Fireworks magic.. I had five star. I 'member standing on Main Street and dancing with my pals with all of the magic.. literelly, magic. Fireworks, invisibility.. OMG I can't remember all the VMK magic!! :scared1::scared1::scared1: Well, there was lots of magic. Fun was had by all and it ROCKED!! :goodvibes

Happy New Ears!

I remember dictionary dancing on New Ears to say Happy New Ears to my state.. lol. I gloved the Fireworks magic.. I had five star. I 'member standing on Main Street and dancing with my pals with all of the magic.. literelly, magic. Fireworks, invisibility.. OMG I can't remember all the VMK magic!! :scared1::scared1::scared1: Well, there was lots of magic. Fun was had by all and it ROCKED!! :goodvibes

It was awesome. Yeah, sometimes now I forget the names of them types of magic! How horrible. heh one time last summer a bat flew over us and my friends that played vmk just were screaming "Ah, bat magic!". Good times, although I liked bat magic better on vmk. And yes, dictionary dancing rules.

By the way- I love your tags! Tomorrowland is my favorite! At least in the parks- on vmk it was my least favorite. Weird, isn't it?

It was awesome. Yeah, sometimes now I forget the names of them types of magic! How horrible. heh one time last summer a bat flew over us and my friends that played vmk just were screaming "Ah, bat magic!". Good times, although I liked bat magic better on vmk. And yes, dictionary dancing rules.

By the way- I love your tags! Tomorrowland is my favorite! At least in the parks- on vmk it was my least favorite. Weird, isn't it?

I love my tags too! I didn't like Tomorrowland in VMK and it's my favorite at the parks. I think it's because it has so much potential.. and they didn't do much with it (in VMK). So I agree with you, but I don't think it's all that odd.

Dictionary dancing was so much fun! It was the best lol. :thumbsup2

I never liked the bat magic lol... but rat magic would've been worse. :rotfl:

I love my tags too! I didn't like Tomorrowland in VMK and it's my favorite at the parks. I think it's because it has so much potential.. and they didn't do much with it (in VMK). So I agree with you, but I don't think it's all that odd.

Dictionary dancing was so much fun! It was the best lol. :thumbsup2

I never liked the bat magic lol... but rat magic would've been worse. :rotfl:

I liked bat magic on vmk. Yeah, wouldn't it be horrible to have the power to turn into a rat? I mean, if I had ot choose I would rather choose something like jump two feet higher than a normal person than turn into a rat lol. Both aren't the best powers hah.
And yes, there wasn't much to do in Tomorrowland besides get your Driver's license and start quests. They did have some nice hiding places and going into space was cool- I love my giant eye friend and the robot that wanted to be my friend! (He always said that if no one remembers the shop)

I liked bat magic on vmk. Yeah, wouldn't it be horrible to have the power to turn into a rat? I mean, if I had ot choose I would rather choose something like jump two feet higher than a normal person than turn into a rat lol. Both aren't the best powers hah.
And yes, there wasn't much to do in Tomorrowland besides get your Driver's license and start quests. They did have some nice hiding places and going into space was cool- I love my giant eye friend and the robot that wanted to be my friend! (He always said that if no one remembers the shop)

I enjoyed going into space, that was cool. Didn't like driving as much. That Airlock Escape game.. -twitch- I ALMOST completed it.. but those last few levels... -twitch- :headache:

I enjoyed going into space, that was cool. Didn't like driving as much. That Airlock Escape game.. -twitch- I ALMOST completed it.. but those last few levels... -twitch- :headache:

I think my brother hoopsdude tried to do that but just gave up after a couple levels lol. Yeah, I never even liked using my car magic. Or diving! You collect those sea shells and gas can things for ten minutes and you get like 3 credits! It's better to try pirates. (That was my favorite game. I would rather sink than turn into a ghost twenty times)

I think my brother hoopsdude tried to do that but just gave up after a couple levels lol. Yeah, I never even liked using my car magic. Or diving! You collect those sea shells and gas can things for ten minutes and you get like 3 credits! It's better to try pirates. (That was my favorite game. I would rather sink than turn into a ghost twenty times)

I LOVED Pirates!!! I loked OLD Pirates better though. But HM was my favorite ride. I kicked bootie at it. :goodvibes

I LOVED Pirates!!! I loked OLD Pirates better though. But HM was my favorite ride. I kicked bootie at it. :goodvibes

I never got to play the old pirates... only the old fireworks which I liked better than the new version. I would love to play either one though now. Yep, the Haunted Mansion is awesome. 40 years old! The original, at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter