• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Thanksgiving -imgoingtodisney is going to disney!

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Couldnt let my time on the cruiseboards go by without saying thank you. I know I have made some of you think Im insane but whats a little insanity? It provided me with something to fall back on. I was shocked/crying/screaming/ but I knew I had something I could start putting together. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and

IM GOING IS GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!! (in less than 7hrs!)

Happy Thanksgiving Barb!! Have a wonderful time at WDW. It is such a magical time of the year to be there!

While laying in bed last night here at BWV, when I heard about the magic - the first thing I did was fell bad for you. Over a year of planning and anticipation. Enjoy your trip!

Barb, glad to see you've been able to turn your disappointment into something positive! Have a fantastic time and happy thanksgiving to you!

I've read many of your post, but never replied. I'm very sorry you will not be going on the cruise. I'm sure you will have a blast at WDW. Were you able to get info on DIS CON? Are you taking a computer with you? If so, please keep us posted. Have a great time, you deserve it!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Glad to see you are excited about your new plans,

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

I'm glad you're at least getting to go to WDW!
Enjoy and have a great time!

Gobble Gobble

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

Scratch
:crazy:

PS your kinda crazy we need more of in this world!

Barb - sorry that I won't have the opportunity to meet up with you - and as the old saying goes - you were handed a lemon and made lemonade out of it - Have a wonderful and magical time at the Kingdom.
Keep us posted on your travels.
Always
Shirley

Your spirit through all this is really to be commended! (As if everyone else's). I can't imagine how it must feel to have all your efforts, hopes and dreams come tumbling down in just a moment. I hope you have the best vacation ever, you certainly deserve it!

Barb....

Have a great trip and don't forget to try to catch us crazy DIS CONers at one of our mini meets.....

It is too bad that I will not end up meeting you. We have had quite the rollcoaster haven't we! I really feel that I know you and hope that maybe you will rebook (using your 50% off coupon) for next year! We are quite sure that we will use it next winter.
Stay in touch... have a great time... and happy thanksgiving (said from a Canadian who celebrated thanksgiving last month)!
Love,
Linda

Even though you won't be Cruising, I know that you will make the most of it. Besides, with all of the planning you did for the cruise you would have been racing around to try to do EVERYTHING. Now you can relax and enjoy the parks...How did the kids take the change?
:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter