• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hard Rock discounts???

eljojo

Mouseketeer
How is everyone getting such good rates? I called today and tried the Fan discount and the Entertainment rate and the best price they would give me for Aug. was $249. What am I doing wrong?

When are you going? I called yesterday to get prices, got a good rate of $144 a night pool view at HRH for Aug. 22 for 4 nights. When I called today they quoted a higher price. Told them my quote yesterday and after a little sputtering by the reservationist I got my $144 rate. This was the entertainment book rate. Now I just have to order the books LOL!

I got ENT rate of $164 for a deluxe room at HRH. Were you quoted the ENT rate? I believe they charge a bit more for stays on weekends as well.

What number did you guys call? I tried the resort and the Ent. number and the lowest price we got was $249 which sounds like the rack rate to me. Maybe I should call back - depends who you talk to. We're only staying 1 night in Aug. - could that be why?

I booked HRH July 15-20 for the stay for five days/ pay for four Mastercard special. It came out to about $220 per night. The ENT rate they quoted me of $249. Maybe it's just that time of the year, or maybe I don't know what I'm doing since we usually just do Disney and this is our first time a Universal. By the way that quote is for a deluxe room. Does anyone know if there are many deluxe rooms with a pool view? We requested it but we're just guessing since once again there are no vacation planning videos. Thanks.

I got a Deluxe room for $164/night with entertainment(I booked it months ago)! I have heard they did drop just this week! You may want to check again!

eljojo, were you calling 1800-BEASTAR? That's where you get ent, fan, and aph rates by phone.

yeah, that's the number I used - they are just really booked up that weekend my luck. Oh, well, the hubbie & kids are psyched up for it so we're going to go anyway. Advice to anyone who hasn't booked for the summer yet - rooms are going quickly!

I noticed that the rooms are going quickly too. The dates I wanted are unavailable now and I was never able to get a discount. :( Oh well, I'd better book one of the two other resorts ASAP!

Hi, Just tried to get discounted rate at the HRH for July23-26th, NO LUCK! Joan

I guess that it's just luck. I've been checking over and over for the first week of August and it must be too busy during that time. Loew's is as bad as Disney!!! ;)

We have a rate of $153.00 per night (aph) at RPR for Aug.2 -5. Maybe you could try that.

Just a quick question please, I am booked at HRH for 2 nights, garden room. The pool room is $10.00 more. When we get there and ask for an upgrade,having a pool view room booked, being Lowes members, what would you get if an upgrade were available? Also, do you seasoned people feel it's worth the extra $10 for the pool view room? We really don't plan on spending alot of time in the room. We'd rather be out at the park.
Thanks for the help.

I wanted to get 7 nights, I was only able to get 5 nights, mid July. I am payng $187 for a standard garden view. Big difference from $125 last year. 5 nights is better than no nights!

I just got the FAN rate of $187 for 6/26-6/29. FOTL is what is prompting us to leave Disney property. I am sure there is more demand for the rooms because of FOLT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter