Hard Rock is on the Travel channel right now!

taylor1293

Do you want to build a snowman?
The Hard Rock Hotel is on the Travel channel right now 2:00 EST.

Teresa

Darn, I missed it!!! Do you know if it is going to be repeated? I know that usually they show the same things several times on the travel channel. My tv guide doesn't give a listing for that channel. I had seen an episode on the HRH a couple of years ago and I swore someday I was going to stay there. It took a while, but we're finally going in July! I would love to watch this show with my family to get everyone excited about the trip. (Like we're not excited already!) If anyone has any info on when it might be repeated, please let me know. Thanks!

Michigandermom,

Not HRH but if you want some Universal excitement Travel Channel has a hour long show on Universal tomorrow at 9am eastern time.
Try and do a search for the HRH special on the Travel Channel website perhaps they will be repeating it soon.:)

I have comcast cable and they dont carry the travel channel.I mis the channel alot.
tiggerguy2000

Ajksmom, thanks. I'll set my VCR now so I don't miss it! Maybe they'll give a little peak at the resorts too.

Edit: I just did a search on the Travel Channel's website. The HRH episode will air again May 14th at 2pm. Thanks, Ajksmom. I would have never thought to do a web search!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter