Has anybody's teen done the atamaran Teen Cruise (Western)....

KaitlinsMom

DIS Veteran
I told my DD about this and she is very interested in doing this - Is this just for Disney, or are other cruise ships involved as well -

Did your teens have fun? Any feedback would be great -

thanks!!

Karen

KaitlinsMom:

My Caitlin (15) has the same question as your Kaitlin.

Hoping for an answer

Jim

From what I understand, it is only Disney and they send teen counselors along with them. I believe the board the catamaran right near where the Magic docks.
My ds is interested in this as well and I would love to hear other's views on it.

Lisa

My then 4 yr old did the teen cruise at Nassau and will be doing the one in Cozumel in November. It is just the Disney kids and the Disney counselors(and whoever works the boat). She had a blast at Nassau if that helps. Listen to music, hang out, etc.

My then 4 yr old did the teen cruise at Nassau

You must have a very advanced 4 year old!! LOL
I know what ya meant, but it was funny.

Lisa

My DS who was 13 (now 14) did the catamaran in Cozumel in August. It is just for the teens on the Magic and their counselors. He enjoyed it and has signed up for the teen cruise on our upcoming 3 day Wonder trip in November.

Do you know if I can book it, then cancel it once we are on board if she finds out none of her "friends" are going?

Karen,

Emma had booked this excursion for last year but it was cancelled as there weren't enough people going. I will ask her if she is interested this time.

Karen

You usually can't cancel it once onboard without being charged. You can wait to book it onboard. Mine (yes she was 14 not 4) books that one before we go and waits to book anything else until she sees where her friends are going.

You can wait to book it onboard. Mine (yes she was 14 not 4) books that one before we go and waits to book anything else until she sees where her friends are going.
We booked my 15 year old son this past November on the 4 day Wonder teen cruise. We booked it only about 5 hours before the cruise when my ds decided alot of his new friends were going. He really enjoyed it.

Karen & Karen, Is this the excursion in Cozumel? let me know if your teens are planning on going. I may ask my son and cousins daughter if they want to go too.
Dena

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter