Has anyone actually used Budget BCD code X474200???

Just wanted to say this rate is still around and right now for our late April timeframe, minivans and SUV's are 225 while full size are 220/wk, amazing deal compared to everyone else... I plan to use a Costco coupon on top of it, but apparently it's taken off after you return the car?

Both codes worked for me at Thanksgiving. We had a Town & Country minivan for $225 + taxes & fees of $74.14 for a total of $299.14. The price came down to $269.85 when we returned it. :)

Thanks for this great info. This is my 1st post here. I too used this code for our mini van travel on our may/june trip. I was able to get the great $ on a mini van compared to everyone else, plus to be able to drop it off at Port canaveral with no fee its an added plus:thumbsup2

Used the BCD code here as well and it was accepted at time of reservation, so I am guessing I am good to go.

Was wondering about the need to produce a physical coupon too but it sounds like a "no." Glad I found this thread.

I have used this code too. For an upcoming trip, it is not really helping though. :mad: I think because I do not have a Saturday night as part of the rental. :guilty:

Hi, I just used this code for a great savings too. I was wondering though I have a costco membership and how do i go about getting a code from them? Do I need to apply this befor I go or can I just tell them at check in? Thanks,:cool1:

I rented one for my sister for 5 days and it really wasn't that expensive! I didn't need to use a coupon but I wish they made one for the gas bill!

Giving this a bump, best rate for a van in Sept (so far)

thought it may help others

I've used this code in the past and will definitely use it again. We're heading to Vero Beach in August and flying into West Palm. While I'm not booking my car just yet, I figured I'd see if the code would work for pick up in West Palm and was pleasantly surprised to find that it does! Yaay!:banana:

Sorry, I'm just not seeing the big deal.:confused3
We'll be going to Houston/Galveston for 4 days later this month. Not only can I get a better deal with my Costco code, I can also get a better price with Alamo using a Costco code with their Happy Birthday coupon. I guess this is better than rack rate.

Sorry, I'm just not seeing the big deal.:confused3
We'll be going to Houston/Galveston for 4 days later this month. Not only can I get a better deal with my Costco code, I can also get a better price with Alamo using a Costco code with their Happy Birthday coupon. I guess this is better than rack rate.

The big deal is for people like me that can't get a minivan cheaper than using this code. If you can find somewhere where I can get a minivan 12/8-12/14 I'll be glad to look at your option. Right now with the code and my coupon through BJ's my rate is $269.

The big deal is for people like me that can't get a minivan cheaper than using this code. If you can find somewhere where I can get a minivan 12/8-12/14 I'll be glad to look at your option. Right now with the code and my coupon through BJ's my rate is $269.

Aahhh.... I see. We have a minivan at home but get by with a full size for a rental. That is a good minivan rate. :thumbsup2

Hi Melissa - we were in the same boat as you are. I joined Costco for $55 and their rates were way cheaper - even counting in the extra $55!
Right after I purchased the Costco membership, the rates thru Alamo Insider's Club were within $20 of Costco's! Oh well - live & learn....
I did notice that the rates can change dramatically even within the same day!
Good luck to you!
Gretchen

I wish we could go with a full size but with 5 of us including a car seat I don't see that happening. Sure would save us some money though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter