Has anyone attended the DVC Open House at Aulani?

greenkai3000

DIS Veteran
Now that I’m checked in, I got an email from DVC asking me to stop by, and tour one of their model room villas.

Just curious to know if it’s a high pressure sales pitch, how long it lasts, and what the ‘free gift’ they promise is.

Last edited:
We are members so we did not go on this tour but I can tell you that DVC is not at all a pressure sales pitch. They will give you the info and tell you to think about it. Not sure what the gift is. But if you are all interested in DVC, hear them out.

If it's the same as the "free gift" they are giving at WDW, it's a Disney picture. Nothing really exciting.

Yup, I just went in this morning for a quick tour of the villa And got an Aulani print. No pressure to purchase, since the DVC cast members inside aren’t like the ones at the actual DVC Sales stands /offices.

All the DVC guides we interacted with were really friendly and knowledgeable and not high pressure at all. We got a tour of the 3-BR villa, which is fantastic. Didn't get a print, though; all we got was a lanyard. :worried:

We stopped by yesterday and just received a lanyard, too. We received a print approx 5 years ago when we first toured it, though. So I wonder if the print is just for people who aren’t DVC members yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter