Has anyone been successful at getting a rollaway bed or cot at All Star resorts?

From what I understand, Disney's official position is that they no longer have them, but there have been reports of people being able to get them if the room has not been refurbished. You can ask, but you may want to plan to bring a cot or inflatable mattress if you need another sleeping surface for one of the four people in the room.

I doubt they have them at the All Stars since that opens up a lot of room for people to exceed occupancy. In a family suite I could see it being possible, but not in the regular rooms.

We bring a cot. Just stick it between bed and door. Always have and always works fine. Inflatable also is a good option. I’d say most folks bring their own. I know when our son went with ball team. They all brought cots and air mattress.

We were not able to get one that's fine those rooms are too small for our family anyway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter