Has anyone been to the Queen Mary recently?

cruisehopeful

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to the Queen Mary recently? I am trying to get pricing info, but the website keeps giving me runtime errors. I am trying to price out daily admission vs. southern California pass vs. membership. Does anyone have any idea how much any of those cost?

FirstClass Passport
$ 34.00
Available
SoCal Pass
$ 25.00
Available

I got on there fine. It is Queenmary.com

This is membership pricing
SELECT AN ITEM PRICE REMAINING
Individual

$ 45.00
Available
Individual +
$ 80.00
Available
Dual
$ 70.00
Available
Dual +
$ 105.00
Available
Family
$ 110.00
Available
Family +
$ 145.00
Available
Patron Family
$ 210.00
Available
First Officer
$ 500.00
Available
Lieutenant
$ 750.00
Available
Captain
$ 1,000.00
Available
Commodore
$ 2,000.00
Available
Admiral
$ 5,000.00

Hope this helps

Fyi.........you can go to the bar for free; no need to buy the self guided tour; you will see some, but not all, of the ships decks, as well as the gift shop, on your way to/from

Fyi.........you can go to the bar for free; no need to buy the self guided tour; you will see some, but not all, of the ships decks, as well as the gift shop, on your way to/from
Thanks for posting. The main reason I am thinking about going there is for a meal. Maybe I'll be able to do that without buying admission. I haven't been there in years and I was pretty sure the only way to get on board was to purchase tickets. I don't think they had as many bars/restaurants when I was there last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter