• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone camped with a PU?

Originally posted by Kermit
You'll get a rate that they would use right now, but it won't be locked in until the 2003 rates are released. I think that most of the time they give you this year's regular season rate, regardless of what season you'll be camping in. Then when they release the dates and rates for each season later this fall, your rate will get locked in. Does that make sense?

Also, you can always call back closer to your trip dates if you hear of a discount and get the discount applied to your rate.

I'll be there December 3rd through the 9th, 2003

Yeah!!! We are planning to arrive the day after Thanksgiving and stay for the following week. We love staying close to the Trading Post. Hope to see you there - we'll have to think of some way to recognize each other. Last time we went I didn't see anyont with a green ribbon.

can't wait to get a pop-up and camp at FW..
Anyone here thats going after thanksgiving going to dis con??
I'm not but will probaly do some mini meets..

Hi Dis4fun, We too have a pop-up and we wouldn't go anyother way. We are lucky in that we have a slide out in ours so we have lots of room. We will be staying in the 300 loop the week after Thanksgiving. Do you have children? Our DD is 9 and DS is 12. They love to make new friends

I'm so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter